IN THE NEWS AND UPDATES:
- Barbell Club in the works! If you are interested in becoming a Barbell Member ask Seth for more details.
- There is no Sunday Yoga June 22nd.
- We have a new mobility class on Tuesdays for the summer at 10:15. Amber is a CrossFitter herself and she knows what we need. Join Us!
- 6:30pm BootCamp Monday - Thursday with Coach Tami. 6/18 - 7/10. Come get your Sweat On.
- Discontinuing Sunday Sessions for the month of July and August. Look for more available hours starting September 1st.
- Kids' Fit Class is a Big Hit! If the kid's are still needing to unload some much needed energy be sure to join us M/W/F @ 10:15.
- Summer Slam Couples Competitors Event this Saturday @ CrossFit Meridian. Good Luck to Megan, Connor,John, Kelsey, Trina, and Greg.
- Regular Session times during the July 4th Holiday.
- July 22 - July 27th CrossFit Games Week: We are open regular session times and days thru Thursday July 24th. We will be closed July 25, 26, & 27th. Be sure to tune into CrossFit Games Week via live stream to catch all the action!!!
A. Dynamic Warm Up
B. Shoulder Press 4 x 5
C. 3 Rounds of
75 Double Unders (225 singles)
30 KB Swings 53/35
Olympic Lifts and Skills
To be posted on white board.