One Day at a Time We have all heard this saying; we have probably tried to live by it. You seek out happiness, wealth, fitness, and love only to find that getting there may be half the struggle. However it is maintaining that particular lifestyle that is the ongoing process involving many different components. Think of a wheel on your bicycle, it has several spokes that hold it together. Let each spoke represent your Social health, Physical health, Psychological health, Intellectual health, Environmental and Spiritual health. If a spoke becomes damaged, the wheel starts to wobble and the tires become worn. For example you decide you are going to stop smoking, take up jogging and lose weight, this new program you have created starts to take away from your spiritual and social time. Although, physical health is important -- finding the balance in your wheel is the key. Think S.M.A.R.T.E.R
- Simple: take one day a week, you eat cleaner and leaner. Just ONE day.
- Manageable: Walking your dog around the block. Your dog will love you for it.
- Attainable: Coach your child's baseball team, Family time and some exercise all in one afternoon.
- Realistic: Bringing a sandwich to work so that you are not tempted to eat the chocolate brownies your co-worker brought in.
- Time: Perhaps joining a walking group, we show up if friends are waiting on us.
- Evaluate: Life is ever changing, goals are written in pencil so they can be erased and rewritten.
- Reward: eat, drink or do your favorite thing, you've come along way this week and you deserve it!
Have plans coming up this Summer? A wedding to attend, class reunion, graduation…discovering your shorts from last year are fitting a little too tight.
SUMMER READY, SET, GO!
24-Day Weight Loss Program
Daily Menu Plan
24-Day Program $275