Today January 18th, is Day 15 of our Paleo Challenge.
This is where you will post your points from January 17th. Only post points that are earned or left.
Please post in the comments box how many hours of sleep you got last night.
Does anyone not have access to a jump rope?
Need an easy soup idea? - I love any variation of this soup it is so quick and simple and so tasty
Try my recipe for Chicken, Sweet Potato and Kale Stew. It’s one of my favorite ways to eat turmeric.
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 (4-6 ounce) chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 celery stalks, diced
- 3 carrots, diced
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika (this stuff is so addictive, I love it!)
- 1 tbsp ground turmeric
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 5 garlic cloves, minced. (Remove the green stem. It will taste better. Read how and why HERE)
- 3 cups sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 cups organic vegetable chicken broth
- 4 cups dinosaur or regular kale, washed, stemmed and torn into pieces
- 1 lemon, juiced
- optional salt and pepper to taste
Read more about this recipe here
This is your chance!!!! New Challenge IF and ONLY IF you have a score of 1,300 points or less you are illegible for this burpee challenge. IF you are a challenger that has 1,300 points or less you will post your burpee reps before MIDNIGHT tonight 1/18. Good Luck!