1. Be honest. No rep your no reps. Though the score’s on the board, you’re really only competing against yourself.
2. Give your best every day, and know that your best will change from day to day.
3. Don’t be an ass.
4. Motivate your fellow athlete. Everyone needs help sometimes.
5. Be social. Introduce yourself to the newbie. Make a new friend.
6. Check your ego at the door (and scale when necessary, the wod is usually harder than it looks).
7. Work on your weaknesses; skills need your undivided attention.
8. Be patient with your progress, some things take time.
9. Have fun!
10. Put your equipment away (where you found it). No, the 25lb kettlebell doesn’t go with the 75lb kettlebells.
11. Eat right, whatever that means to you. Spend the money and the time getting it right.
12. Don’t avoid WODs because you don’t like them. Most of the time, that’s exactly what you need.
Taken from http://www.boxlifemagazine.com/community/the-unwritten-rules-of-crossfit
10 rounds of
200 meter run
10 Wall Balls
Will be posted on white board.
Gem State Open
Mark your calendars for this Saturday April, 5th from 8am to 5pm.
Seth, Connor, Megan, Terence and Gregg M. will competing.